Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most fun you can have with your pants on and your car parked.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PTH Product development thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oz10
Admin
Oz10

PTH Product development thread Empty
PostSubject: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 pm

I was thinking about making a new section for sticker and shirts and stuff like that. I figured everybody could share ideas about what they might want. Do you guys think that's a good idea? Or should we keep the decision making to a few people?
Back to top Go down
http://prettytoohammered.com
Idk_Bro

Idk_Bro

PostSubject: Re: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 pm

we need stickers
Back to top Go down
chenry430

chenry430

PostSubject: Re: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 pm

I just posted in the other thread before I saw this one... But I would definetly buy a shirt and some prettytoohammered stickers! They would look good on my next car!
Back to top Go down
24d

24d

PostSubject: Re: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:36 am

stickers>tshirts....

itll get the werd out
Back to top Go down
Oz10
Admin
Oz10

PostSubject: Re: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 am

24d wrote:
stickers>tshirts....

itll get the werd out

I agree on that one. I'll hopefully be getting a job tomorrow. So now I can set aside some money to get stickers made. It seems like it might be better if we have a couple people pitch in so we can get a lot made, then give away/sell whatever we don't use. I don't mind putting some money into advertising on facebook or at events once things start rolling. I just need to set the cash aside.

I'm also thinking about making a large batch of smaller stickers. We can buy them in bulk and more people will be willing to rock them on their cars.
Back to top Go down
24d

24d

PostSubject: Re: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:13 am

idk, but we gotta do something! we need to find a hook up
Back to top Go down
Oz10
Admin
Oz10

PostSubject: Re: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:21 am

Stickers have been ordered. afro
Back to top Go down
slimjim00

PostSubject: Re: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Idk_Bro wrote:
we need stickers

Just realized I'm in your signature picture Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PTH Product development thread   PTH Product development thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PTH Product development thread
Page 1 of 1