Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most fun you can have with your pants on and your car parked.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "random comments about your car thread"

Go down 
+8
simpsonna
chenry430
joewayne07
dagnisaun
24d
southernjake
DunDunSkeert
Oz10
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Oz10
Admin
Oz10

The "random comments about your car thread" Empty
PostSubject: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 pm

i just stopped by a gas station in the e30 to see if they had distilled water for my radiator since it was running low.

some dude walked up and was like "dude that things pretty nasty bro"

I said "ohh thanks man!"

hes like, "I've got a e36 m3 with a garret 35r on it. pushin 450 horsepower man." affraid

I said " Oh wow thats pretty cool."

"Its so fast it warped the rotors man. Some shit went down in front of me bro, so I had to slam on the brakes, and it warped the rotors man."

I said, "Dang that sounds pretty fast." Rolling Eyes

As he walked to the check out line he was like "man you gotta get bbs's all around. i know the different sizes look cool, but its going to mess up your handling."

I said," Yeah I broke one of my deep dish wheels so I have to wait until I order another one."

He said, "Alright man! Keep it up, I wanna see that thing rippin around town bro!"

I said,"Yeah for sure. See you around."

Then he said some nonsensical thing about how he can't have nice things and climbed back into his Saturn and drove off. confused

What are some of your stories?
Back to top Go down
http://prettytoohammered.com
DunDunSkeert

DunDunSkeert

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Heard a girl yell "I like your car!" I was like hunh? Then heard another girl yell "I like your car dude!" Then i was Neutral They were highschool girls in dresses on there way to homecoming.
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 pm

I had a guy ask me if mine was a stock KA. I said with a retune itd make like 300 and he was like JUST 300??? He said he had a hachi. He said he loved doing tooog runs in it. I just laughed and walked away.
Back to top Go down
DunDunSkeert

DunDunSkeert

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 am

A few years back when I had my Blue 2.5rs a mexican guy at a riverside car meet comment to me friend about it saying man that civic with the r34 body kit looks sweet. My friend said what?!?! That car? dude that is a Subaru... The guy goes ohhh and walked away
Back to top Go down
24d

24d

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 pm

a random old black guy in a stock civic was driving beside me a few days ago and yelled out his window "how much dem rims cost you nigga?!" i then said i don't know... to much for you. then he sped off. it was cool. he drove like an asshole cutting people off just to get beside me to ask me that. lol
Back to top Go down
dagnisaun

dagnisaun

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm

old black dude in the atl: "i like your mirrors. and check dem rims out!"
Back to top Go down
joewayne07

joewayne07

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:47 am

Random chick at AMS during practice rounds for Friday Night Drags...

'I like your zipties!!!! They're like nose piecings for your car!!!!!!!!'

lol!
Back to top Go down
chenry430

chenry430

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 pm

I get people all the time trying to tell me that I have an LS1 because its a 5.7 liter... Apparently there's no such thing as an LS6... LOL
Back to top Go down
24d

24d

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:47 am

some chick at qtr yesterday told me i was cool...
Back to top Go down
DunDunSkeert

DunDunSkeert

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:09 am

Had a Japanese at a rest stop on the toll road walk up and tell me. Very nice car! It was cool because Japanese guys usually keep quite and just look.
Back to top Go down
simpsonna

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:11 am

Black guy in a 90's T-top Camaro stops me at Parkers.

"Dayum son, is that thing fast?"

Before I can answer-

"I mean, I know it is"

"Wanna race?"

I just laugh knowing he could probably beat me in a drag, "Naw you can't handle it"

He says, "you right"

And drives off.

Most people just say, 'Your cars CUTE"

and I say, "Damn you"

Mad
Back to top Go down
rockett_7

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Once super ricer man in his stereotypical Rx8 with knockoff wheels, aftermarket fart noise machine, and led underglow pulled up next to me and asked if i was running a 5.3

I was in a fully built s/c 3v mustang.

I promptly laughed and told him no, its a 4.6

he then laughed and told me I didnt want any

he was right, that thing was ugly as sin

oh, then i beat living crap out of that piece of shit
and won the race
Back to top Go down
pressley311

PostSubject: reply   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 pm

I stoped at a gas station im my STi, and a guy driving a hemi ram 1500 said nice car. Then asked me how much power it had. Tipical old guy didnt thin a 4cylinder could have much power. So i said what it had at the crank so he would understand. I told him about 370hp and 450 trq. After that he just didnt say any thing a looked ashamed because his big bad hemi wasnt so bad any more, and i had more trq at lower rpms then he did.
Back to top Go down
pressley311

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 pm

I was going down the street with my old SRT-4 and i had my exahust cutt of open and it had a hks ssqv BOV. It blew off and some one was asking what is wrong with my car(of course it was a girl)
Back to top Go down
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:07 am

heyyyyy not all girls are dumb.... (ponders) yeahhhh all girls are dumb. minus this one! (occasionally)
Back to top Go down
DunDunSkeert

DunDunSkeert

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:21 am

pressley311 wrote:
I was going down the street with my old SRT-4 and i had my exahust cutt of open and it had a hks ssqv BOV. It blew off and some one was asking what is wrong with my car(of course it was a girl)
I have a ssqv on my sti now and have scared a few people with it. Got this one girl to jump when I did it under a bridge.
Back to top Go down
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

PostSubject: Just heard this from a friend of mine..   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:53 am

Story from my friend with the white m30. Dunno if you guys have seen it or not but yeah!

Duluth police drive through my neighborhood. Car stops.
"Oh so this is where IT lives!"
Yup.
"what are you doing to it now?!"
Making it easier for you guys to pick on me Smile
"we know what you do... We're not to worried about it as long as its not During traffic."
Oh really?
"we have come to learn drifters are better drivers than the majority around here.
But don't get any ideas! Have a good night."
You too...

also he said

"I actually slid behind publix going to get tires the other day rite in front of one and she smiled and yelled "try harder" lol!!!"

niiiice so lets all go drifting in duluth from now on yes?
Back to top Go down
dagnisaun

dagnisaun

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:51 pm

haha thats a cool story
..bro

srsly though it is
Back to top Go down
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:53 am

haha thanks brah brah!
Back to top Go down
Idk_Bro

Idk_Bro

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Fuck Sr waterpumps
Back to top Go down
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:54 am

so a cop pulled my buddy kody, from duwerke nation, over in my wagon that im letting him use for the next couple months untill he can buy his own car tonight to tell him how "dope" it was and to tell him he loved it and to ask about it. he continued to tell kody i was crazy for letting him borrow it. i just thought that was awesome and wanted to share Smile. wagon=win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "random comments about your car thread"   The "random comments about your car thread" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "random comments about your car thread"
Page 1 of 1