Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most fun you can have with your pants on and your car parked.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Southernjake's Chachmobile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
southernjake

Southernjake's Chachmobile Empty
PostSubject: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Picked this up in a trade for my old sil front coupe. It was 929576930.2x cleaner than my sil front.
the good:
1989 240sx coupe
-power windows
-power locks
-HUD dash (working)
-s14 seats
-alacantra headliner
-Pioneer double din DVD player
-individually amped component speakers
SR20det redtop
-CP pistons (9.0:1 compression)
-Eagle rods
-ACL race bearings
Garrett GT2871r
Full 1 peice 3in exhaust 1 resonator and a Blitz Nur spec muffler
j30 diff
Tien HR fully adjustable coilovers
unknown brand RUCAS
4 z32 wheels rattlecanned black (2 are on the car currently)
2 s13 wheels rattlecanned black
Rear half 5 lug
Tuned with an RS enthalpy tune

the bad:
needs tires lol (been doin too many got damn burnouts)
exhaust leak
Small water leak off turbo water line
Dent in quarter panel

The car is on 7lbs right now but all it needs is a boost controller. It is tuned for about ~10lbs so it runs rich on full boost.

Right now (9/23/11) it is not running. The person that put this car together was an absolute retard. alot of shit has been half assed. Half five lug, 2 small axles on the j30 diff (needs 1 short 1 long), wiring harness was a piece of shit, and that ended up frying the ecu. I don't have the time for this type of half assed-ness so I put a new swap harness in it and got a new ecu.

Hopefully this weekend Phil can get the car started, and then it will be gone. I will be getting a fully built KA block and head (minus cams) and throwing a gt35 on. Im shooting for 500whp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:06 pm

on to some pics!
Southernjake's Chachmobile AttachmentSouthernjake's Chachmobile AttachmentSouthernjake's Chachmobile AttachmentSouthernjake's Chachmobile Attachment
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 pm

and you read right. my shell only has 44k miles on it. its an 89. less than 2k a year bitches.
Back to top Go down
dagnisaun

dagnisaun

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 am

is it just me or are these pics twice the size of my screen?
x_x
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Ya they're huge. My car refuses to be seen in small pictures.
Back to top Go down
24d

24d

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:16 pm

i didnt know theat you could post actua; size pictures. haha jk
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Life sized muthafucka!!!
Back to top Go down
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:30 pm

sweeet. too bad you cant tell what it looks!
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:41 pm

*update*
the car runs once again so sometime soon the motor will be pulled and sold and I'll officially be starting my ka-t build.
I'm gonna trade shells with the eBay king,Philip Koch (black sil80), and be starting a shell up build.
Back to top Go down
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:13 pm

how much for the motor?
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

EMmxcressi wrote:
how much for the motor?
I actually already have a buyer for the motor.
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 am

Update!!!!
All the parts for my ka-t build have been ordered! The assembly will start next weekend.
List of parts:
Built ka with forged errithang 9:1 comp .02 overbore
Head built with Brian crower valves springs and retainers
Godspeed gt35r twin scroll 68 trim
Godspeed cast manifold
Godspeed intake manifold
Jecs 1000cc injectors
Z32 maf
Godspeed 38mm wastegate
Isis EBC/TT
Cx racing bov
Cx racing radiator
Nistune

Because racecar.
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 am

Imma try to take as many pictures of the build as possible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dagnisaun

dagnisaun

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 pm

sounds awesome. i love pictures
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:45 am

OK!!!!!

finally the first update. Its been a minute since ive posted on here but progress has been made. Progress is super slow but its moving none the less.

As soon as I got in on Friday, Phil was ready to pull his motor, so we did. He had already pulled the sil front off and all we had to do was loosen a couple of bolts and yank the motor out. We didnt have a trailer right away so we just headed back to Phils place and proceeded to get prettytoohammered and pull the front end off of my coupe.

Southernjake's Chachmobile Frontoffcar

Later that night we got Alex to help us with our towing problem. BASICALLY we just got too pissed off when we failed to load it onto the trailer because the car was too low. Smile

Southernjake's Chachmobile Trailer

Saturday night me, Phil, Baby Dom and Alex headed back to the shop to get the car on the trailer, no matter what it took. After an hour of struggling, we finally managed to get it on the trailer. With the car back to Phils house, we painted the engine bays of the coupe and the hatch. Gold, cuz we be ballin.

Southernjake's Chachmobile Enginebay

In the morning, I put my front end on the hatch and it fit almost perfectly. cheers

Southernjake's Chachmobile Carwfront

Hopefully this week some progress will be made on the motor. I will be in Miami until the 16th. I'll be heading to statesboro and hopefully getting everything done, minus the exhaust and tune.

Heres some pics of the parts I have.

Southernjake's Chachmobile Shortblock

Southernjake's Chachmobile Turbowkitty

OLD SCHOOL PERSONAL WHEEL????
Southernjake's Chachmobile Personalwheel

Southernjake's Chachmobile Piston

Southernjake's Chachmobile Parts

Southernjake's Chachmobile Interiorbase

Southernjake's Chachmobile Injector

Southernjake's Chachmobile Icpiping

Southernjake's Chachmobile Harness

Southernjake's Chachmobile Exhaustmani

Southernjake's Chachmobile Clutchbov

Southernjake's Chachmobile Rearwhatchopen
Back to top Go down
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 pm

So.......

my block is fucked. Basically I'm selling EVERYTHING that has to do with the engine is for sale.

throwing a stock KA in and slowly building an N/A KA.

If you want anything just message me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southernjake's Chachmobile   Southernjake's Chachmobile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southernjake's Chachmobile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Pictures :: Projects-
Jump to: