Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most fun you can have with your pants on and your car parked.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

K-saw meet this weekend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chenry430

chenry430

K-saw meet this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: K-saw meet this weekend?   K-saw meet this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm going to be home this weekend, and was wondering if there were any meets in the K-saw area? I know there used to be meets at the Starbucks on Barret Parkway. I can't remember if they are on Thursday or Friday nights though?
Back to top Go down
Oz10
Admin
Oz10

PostSubject: Re: K-saw meet this weekend?   K-saw meet this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Holy tits!! I'm supposed to be volunteering at Atlanta Motorsports Park Friday and there's a drift event at Turner Field that I was going to spectate this weekend. I haven't been to the Barrett Meet in a little while. Not sure if there's anything going on up there or not. But you should come to Turner with me if you want. If not you should stop by for a high five or something.
Back to top Go down
http://prettytoohammered.com
chenry430

chenry430

PostSubject: Re: K-saw meet this weekend?   K-saw meet this weekend? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:20 am

I would love to come to the drift event if I can fit it in my schedule! LOL, when is it exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-saw meet this weekend?   K-saw meet this weekend? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-saw meet this weekend?
Page 1 of 1