The most fun you can have with your pants on and your car parked.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MT86

PostSubject: Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!    Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm

So yea,
Im MT86,
I like to party, smoke, drink 40s and all other types of ill shit. I'm pretty much a badass and the ladies love me because.... well yea, hahahah n because im the shyt. I dont have a car and i pretty much suck at life. I do, however, have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 that will be seen pulling vehicles at Drift Days n such. bc there is always that redneck guy that has a truck. but i will obtain an AE86 in the near future. especially if i can find a way to save my money somehow when i have to give such a huge portion of it to the fake hate state of GA. Smile
Thank You For Your Time,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oz10
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!    Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 pm

My name is Barack Obama. And I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prettytoohammered.com
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!    Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 am

Well hai there!! You need to start slangin yay so you can grip a Hachi nigga!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!    

Back to top Go down

Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!
Page 1 of 1