Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most fun you can have with your pants on and your car parked.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MT86

MT86

Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!  Empty
PostSubject: Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!    Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm

So yea,
Im MT86,
I like to party, smoke, drink 40s and all other types of ill shit. I'm pretty much a badass and the ladies love me because.... well yea, hahahah n because im the shyt. I dont have a car and i pretty much suck at life. I do, however, have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 that will be seen pulling vehicles at Drift Days n such. bc there is always that redneck guy that has a truck. but i will obtain an AE86 in the near future. especially if i can find a way to save my money somehow when i have to give such a huge portion of it to the fake hate state of GA. Smile
Thank You For Your Time,

Back to top Go down
Oz10
Admin
Oz10

Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!    Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 pm

My name is Barack Obama. And I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
http://prettytoohammered.com
southernjake

PostSubject: Re: Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!    Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 am

Well hai there!! You need to start slangin yay so you can grip a Hachi nigga!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!    Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, So there is this man, known across the land, n he constantly has his cock in his hands!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: