Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most fun you can have with your pants on and your car parked.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th Empty
PostSubject: YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th   YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

So i am hosting a private day for february 5th at Watermelon Capital Speedway in Cordele.
Here is the info

This is a private event, invite only. I want a laid back event without a million drivers there. This is a day of fun and practice. No pressure. No goals of hitting each other (unless you discuss this the person you want to hit and you both agree to it)

*I am shooting for the 5th of February. We have to have all the money sent to the track owner 2-3 weeks in advance.

NO ALCOHOL at the track (we don't need to start giving drifting a bad name)

NO BANK RUNS: as far as i know the track owner doesn't want people running the bank. im not sure if that is just for big events or just in general. we have to respect what he wants so we can continue to use watermelon capital speedway. (plus i don't feel like dealing with your whiny self when you hit a wall and cant drive your car home)

*So far its looking like 45-50 dollars a person but i will let you know if that changes. (if people bail or more are added)

*I ALREADY HAVE A SET LIST OF CONFIRMED DRIVERS but if you would like to run let me know, send me a message, and if i have someone from my list drop from the event, i can add you but right now the DRIVER CAP IS FULL (drivers should know who they are..)

*My only requirement is that you BRING A HELMET. If you don't have a helmet you can borrow someone's while you are out on the track. If you think your car is good to run then that is your decision. You are responsible for yourself.

If anyone has any cones and could bring them that would be great.

*We will have coverage of the event. I will be taking pictures, Bryant Rosser from OMGdrift will be there, Carissa Strickland will be taking pictures if she can make it, and Prettytoohammered will be there.

I want to have a meet up with everyone before the event so i can get the money together and we can talk about the course, etc, blah blah blah. If you cant meet up at the same time as everyone else its fine i can meet up with you on our own time.

I may get a hotel room out there the night before so we don't have to drive down at 5 am like last time but don't feel pressured to leave the night before. Whatever works for you. (PARTY?)

I am not charging spectators. Bring who you want to watch, the only limitation i have is on drivers.

I plan on putting together more events in the future that wont be private. this depends on how things go for this one.

If you have questions/concerns/suggestions give me a call or text at 678-665-0491

You can rsvp on facebook if you follow the link below
https://www.facebook.com/events/295362200506664/
Back to top Go down
Oz10
Admin
Oz10

PostSubject: Re: YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th   YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
http://prettytoohammered.com
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

PostSubject: Re: YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th   YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:37 pm

me either! we need cones!
Back to top Go down
Oz10
Admin
Oz10

PostSubject: Re: YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th   YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Why dont we just use cardboard boxes and paint them flourescent orange. I already have the spray paint haha
Back to top Go down
http://prettytoohammered.com
EMmxcressi

EMmxcressi

PostSubject: Re: YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th   YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:17 am

haha sounds good to me! we'll just have to find a way to weigh them down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th   YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOLO Drift Event Feb. 5th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Meets/Events-
Jump to: